Sunday, November 4, 2007

only 2 months!

hollar famila and lisa who needs to update her blog! j/k mines amazing. well i would just like to say that im all better i was sick for 2 weeks and it was serioulsy no fun! then i got some amazing medicine that saved me. so i am now a beliver in ups. i am comming home in 2 months less than that almost. i am so excited to see the babys that i hear are the cuttest things on the planet! so i am really excited i am just having fun. recently i went on a hayride, let me tell you it was 40 degrees. crazy person weather but great cuddle weather. Also their was a dance recently that was so much fun let me tell you im bringing sexy back! lol it was so much fun. I am curently not dating anyone at the moment, and am just going to school and working up a storm at good ol cracker barrell. I am just having so much fun with the old people and the early middle aged men. Ha. j/k my job is fun i am enjoying life its just really entertaing. well hope ya'll have a great day don a go a changin on me now. you know your red neck if you know what this means. jeet?

6 comments:

Katie said...

Glad to hear you are having so much fun. And I'm happy to say I have no idea what a jeet is!

Brooke and Mike said...

I was so suprised to see your comment on my blog. How are you?! Your blog is adorable babe.

Kim said...

Not long until you come home. How exciting. Glad you are having fun and it will be fun when you are home.

Cj Lisa and Piper said...

i also dont know what jeet is. thank heavens. haha. what does it mean. sounds like your loving life. im so glad to hear that! love you keep in touch. can't wait to see you at christmas

Katie said...

glad to see you are having fun. in florida it was.... yeet yet? Yont to?
love ya lots, Chris

mikeanddoris.blogspot.com said...

Leah its Mom. Dad and I now have a blog. so you can see our pictures.
love you
mom