Monday, October 8, 2007

hey everybody

i just love looking at your blogs they make me feel closer to home! the pictures of all your kids are so cute, its fun to see them grow up! i loved the picture of blake he is sooo cute. lis im glad you had fun with annie and charlie. kim and katie keep posting i really want to see more pics. i am doing well just work and school.its getting fallish weather so that means that i need to shopp for clothes so much fun let me tell you. i hope you all are doing well love ya tons. be safe. ps i come home in 79 days i know long way off but whos counting.

3 comments:

Becky said...

LEAH!! What's up?? I just found your blog thru your brother's.. How is OK?? we miss you back here in Mesa. Or rather, I miss seeing your smiling face at church!!

Katie said...

Hi Leah! I hear you are doing good. I'm glad you are having fun in OK. Can't wait to see you! It'll be great to have you home for a little visit!

Kim said...

Can't wait to have you home. I am glad everything is going great. We miss you and will see you soon.