Thursday, July 26, 2007

the wonderfully exciting cracker barell job!

holla family,
cracker barrel is so much fun because i am a server their who hapily gets to listen to complaints of customers. besides that part my job is really fun, the people are nice and i can let off steam in the kitchen. Also i am moving into the apartment in like 2 weeks crazy because i still need to get everything setled. but i am happy and enjoying life. the singles ward is not like the movie much to my satisfaction. no dates but all is well becsuase who really cares about all that. love you guys have fun with the rain.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I am glad that you are having fun. We miss you here. I was just coming to your blog to tell you to update and you already did. I am glad that you are liking your new job and can't wait until you move into your apartment and can show us some pictures. Good luck and I hope you don't miss us to much and that you are having a blast.

P.S. The rain is great!

Cj Lisa and Piper said...

LEAH BETH
for goodness sakes! we miss you! i am so glad that your having so much fun... you make me laugh! "blowing off steam in the kitchen" haha.
can't wait to hear more about life in ok. and your new appartment. its so fun that your in a singles ward! crazy!
love you so much !
keep in touch...
lisa marie

leah prince said...

sister, i love you so much! life is fun. reality is just smacking me in the face... so to speak im work alot like 40 hours a week and am loving the money. i am so blessed love ya